Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Filling Station in Orange, CA - February 20, 2016

The Smoked Salmon Scramble special of the day.
I skipped the goat cheese.  Overall, The Filling Station wasn't as special or as cozy as I was hoping.  The food was alright, nothing I'd return for or try to emulate at home.  For instance, the hash browns were not as crisp as I like.  My favorite restaurants have me working to emulate the dishes at home.  The service was alright as well.  Overall, I prefer Watson's and other diners before this one.

Yet, I took many iPhone snapshots for keepsakes from the lukewarm experience and to show the interesting history they have pictured on the walls.  Unfortunately, you can't taste history.  History, in itself, has no nutritional value to a body.  Do you like your historical importance fried or baked?  With sugar flax meal? 

I didn't caption these pictures because I think they're all self-explanatory.












No comments:

Post a Comment