Sunday, April 3, 2016

Santiago Oaks Regional Park October 16, 2015


These  photos are from roughly 800 feet in elevation.  I rode and hiked this trail as a sort of training for the Hudson Valley hills expected during my October east coast trip.  I never made it to the Hudson Valley proper, of course.

I also had more shots, which were sadly lost along the way (during the east coast memory card problems and transfer, I suspect).  Some of them were among the best from this outing.   


There's a fare amount of redundancy here.  I like the idea of preserving the maximum amount of memories in this case since no shot is exactly the same.

Furthermore, these are looking down from the northern edge of the park.







This is on Cannon, near the hilltop, looking down.  About a mile or two from the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment