Friday, March 3, 2017

Francoli Gourmet Emporio Restaurant - February 24, 2017

Looking at the bar.
 This is definitely an intimate dining experience.

Bread plate with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
The bread plate came with olive bread, which was especially pleasing. Furthermore, olive oil and vinegar makes for a welcome change from the typical butter.

Bruschetta Francoli.
The Bruschetta Francoli was exceptionally balanced and satisfying, particularly for a cold plate.


Salmon with Orange-Cointreau Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, and Red Cabbage.
The main entree plate was exquisite. I ordered it because Orange-Cointreau was a new flavor for me. It made for a great gravy substitute for the mashed potatoes as well as flavoring the salmon. I actually broke up part of my salmon to mix with the mashed potatoes for extra richness. The brussel sprouts and red cabbage gave no reason for complaint.

I wished I felt rich enough for dessert, but this was a fine experience. However, I prefer bigger restaurants as a rule. 


View from my seat including some of the "shop."

Chocolates.



Wine.

More wine.

View of the bar from my seat.


Artwork and a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment